Tuesday, October 21st, 2008
We are extremely excited to introduce the newest functionality from Lavalinx — Social Bookmarking Management and Exchange.
Now you can manage all your social bookmarking sites in one interface including knowing which of your pages you have bookmarked personally as well as getting other social bookmarking users to bookmark your pages.
What’s so great about Social Bookmarking?
- Instant social traffic. A well written news article or blog post has the potential to drive massive traffic to your site. (I have had over 20,000 searches in a single day from both Digg and StumbleUpon!)
- Hundreds of one-way links to your website in a short amount of time. (Many of these are hard links, but even those that are not probably influence the rankings anyway.)
- Backlinks appear very quickly in Search Engines. Most links on regular pages often take weeks or months to be indexed. We have seen a majority of our social backlinks get indexed within a couple days.
Why exchange Social Bookmarks?
- More links. If you bookmark a page in 10 of your favorite bookmarking sites, you get 10 links. If you do 4 exchanges with other users that each have 10 bookmarking sites, you can get 40 links.
- Different discoverers. It is much more effective if all of the recommendations for your pages don’t come from you.