Friday, July 8th, 2011
Moving forward Lavalinx is going to only allow for API generated social bookmark exchanges. This means that all trades will be fulfilled via an API, the user will only have to make accept a trade and all bookmarks are generated automatically.
We now have a significant opportunity with Lavalinx that wasn’t available to us a couple years ago. Because of the advancements in the technology and functionality of WordPress (WP), we can now create a Lavalinx plugin that will allow a WP user to do all social and contextual link exchanges in the WP interface. We can utilize the WP’s UI, look-and-feel and styles to create a plugin that will function and look like every other WP tool.
We plan on growing the Lavalinx network dramatically by catering to WP. Here’s why:
1. There are about 50 million WP sites http://en.wordpress.com/stats/
2. Most if not all SEOs use WP
3. There is no social/link exchange plugin available for WP
4. Guestposts have been one of the fastest growing SEO methods in the last couple years. With Lavalinx we can accomplish the same links without the cost and man hours required to write an article and find publishers
5. As mentioned above, the plugin will allow a WP user to do everything in WP, it’ll be fully integrated
6. WP can provide Lavalinx with all the information needed regarding posts, tags, titles, descriptions etc. making signup and integration easier than ever
7. Every SEO knows that contextual, keyword-based links on a relevant page is the best link they can get